System that keeps the repair and maintenance workflow container fleet, the system in turn is in charge of accounting and costs associated with these repairs helping to this from a reporting module.
The EQP Repair System allows you to monitor the status of the containers belonging to the fleet, keeping track of the maintenances made to each of them, this allows you to keep tracking of containers to ensure deliver a good service to customers.
EQP Repair System has the ability to:
- Generate estimates for a particular container repair, using predefined repair items by the user.
- Attach image files and text descriptions from these estimates to note the reported deficiencies.
- Profile Manager allows reject or approve these repair estimates by various states that are reported to the profiles of container management.
- Allows entry of repair estimates from external sources using EDI files.
- Confirmation of repair orders.
- Reports month end where the user can see the list of containers with problems and see the costs associated with these repairs.
- Reports showing ports or areas with more problems container.
- Reports that show listings containers with significant damage.
- Reports that said containers are irreparable and must leave the fleet.